Establishing or expanding office space doesn’t have to require expensive renovations, new facility construction, or a real estate purchase thanks to modular warehouse offices. The team at Commercial Structures Corp. can quickly and easily assemble these prefabricated structures at your location, all with minimal disruption to your operation. We can install your new offices wherever space permits within your existing facility.
Our team designs, builds, and delivers high-quality modular offices customized to fit your unique needs and budget. In addition to an array of material, configuration, and feature options, our modular warehouse offices come fully plumbed and wired for immediate usability. Commercial Structures will help transform your available warehouse space into a comfortable and efficient office environment.
Modular Warehouse Offices Explained
Modular warehouse offices are a versatile and affordable option for operations seeking new office space. These prefabricated structures are designed for portable installations in warehouses, industrial sites, and wherever else space permits. They give you the flexibility to scale office space or reconfigure it as your needs change, and these offices can be permanent or temporary structures within your facility.
Made of materials like metal, vinyl, wood, and gypsum, prefabricated warehouse offices are simple to install on-site and configure into custom forms. You can select options for doors, windows, flooring, lighting, electrical components, safety features, and more. With our one- or two-story modular structures, you’ll achieve a fully functioning, portable office environment typically within weeks, all at a fraction of the cost of traditional office construction.
Benefits of Modular Warehouse Offices
Modular warehouse structures can provide unique solutions for your facility’s office space challenges. The extensive benefits of these structures include:
- Efficient use of facility square footage. You can construct modular offices within your existing warehouse, making the most of underutilized facility space.
- Versatility and portability. Whenever your operation would benefit from a new office layout or moving to another facility or section of the warehouse, reconfiguring or relocating your modular office is a simple process.
- Affordability. Requiring fewer materials and workers to build, these offices are a cost-effective alternative to standard new construction.
- Capacity for custom designs. Providing a fully customizable office environment, modular warehouse offices are available with a myriad of feature options, such as climate control, fire suppression, and sound management between levels.
Applications of Modular Warehouse Offices
The most common use of modular warehouse offices is quickly converting unused industrial space into comfortable, usable offices that are suitable for any of your office staff, such as operations managers and warehouse supervisors. The following are just some of the possible applications of modular warehouse offices:
- Management offices. With options for a separate entrance, internet, climate control, and more, modular structures can provide administrators with the perfect place for overseeing warehouse operations.
- Employee lounges. Inviting modular break rooms with kitchen appliances, chairs, sofas, and tables become relaxing places for employees to recharge.
- Conference space. If your operation needs space to house on-site meetings, modular warehouse offices can provide a quick, highly functional solution.
- Training facilities. For onboarding and skills building, modular warehouse offices are applicable as designated training areas. You can equip them with learning tools, any necessary equipment, and other employee education resources.
- Guardhouses. Placing a modular room near your facility’s entrance gives security guards an advantageous position to monitor warehouse traffic.
- Control centers. Modular control rooms can support the electronic security features expected of standard office space (e.g., sensors, alarms, cameras, and product-tracking devices) for optimal product monitoring.
- Quality control rooms. Similarly, we can design quality control rooms with the testing and inspection equipment you need to assure product quality during or after production.
- Shipping/receiving stations. Modular offices can serve as the base for your shipping and receiving operations when you incorporate loading bays, conveyor lines, or pallet racks into the design.
- Storage space. Modular rooms are ideal as storage space. You can outfit them with shelving for optimal organization and climate control for temperature-sensitive goods.
Choose Commercial Structures for Modular Warehouse Offices
Modular warehouse offices are a simple and affordable alternative to traditional construction and renovations for quickly expanding your office space and maximizing available real estate. At Commercial Structures, any modular building we design, manufacture, deliver, and install is backed by nearly 50 years of experience. We offer high-quality, portable structures to fulfill your needs today and in the future.
If you’d like to learn more about what modular offices can do for your business, request a quote today.
|Services||Construction, Delivery / Set-Up, Design and Engineering, Fabrication, Financing, Support Services|
|Exterior Siding Options||Smooth or Ribbed Steel, Aluminum, Vinyl, Wood, Stucco (Brick or Special Siding Installed at Site)|
|Interior Floor Covering Options||Aluminum, Carpet, Rubber, Tile, Vinyl|
|Applications||Warehouse Offices, Warehouse Buildings, Supervisor Offices, Time Clock Stations, Quality Control Booths, First Aid Buildings, Transmission Buildings, Archive Storage, Weigh Stations, Security, Engineering Offices, And Many More|
|Features||Pre-wired and Pre-Plumbed.
Easily relocate anywhere in your plant with a fork truck in minutes.
Commercial Structures’ buildings can be listed as an equipment asset.
No superstructures or mezzanines required.
Superior sound control between levels.
Can be used separately if required.
Commercial Structures’ two-story offices offer the maxim space for your growing needs.
Installed in minutes.
|Interior Options||Vinyl Covered Gypsum, Steel Wall Panels, Pass Thru Windows, Security Window Screens / Bars, Sliding Pocket Doors, Vinyl Base, Added Floor Loads, Custom Counters and Cabinetry, Diffused Lighting, Special Electrical Components, Intercom Systems, Fire Detection / Suppression Equipment|
|Lead Times||Delivered in as little as six weeks|
|Service Advantages||Comprehensive quality control inspections from top to bottom before leaving factory
State and third party approvals and inspections
CSA International approvals
Engineer sealed prints
Built in a controlled environment
Use same high quality materials as a contractor
Drawings and specifications provided for approval before production
Priced far less than conventional construction
Shipping and set up provided
|Compliance||All of our buildings meet or exceed state and National codes|
|Industries Served||Stadiums, Distribution Centers, Energy, Manufacturing / Assembly plants, Military, Mining, Oil Drilling / Oil Sands, Prisons / Correction facilities, Private School, Public School, Recycling, Security, Steel Mills, Trucking, Universities, Waste / Sanitation|