Our modular and fully portable break rooms provide ideal facilities for employee break time by including necessities like office kitchenettes, cabinets, tables, and other furniture. No matter the requirements, Commercial Structures Corp. can design within your needs while meeting industrial standards.
Delivered pre-wired and pre-plumbed, these facilities offer a user-friendly commercial break room solution. Whether it’s a kitchen, sitting area, or exercise room, a modular break room can easily fit into your existing facility without disruption.
Like all of our buildings, our modular break rooms and recreational buildings undergo extensive quality inspections before delivery. We also offer full installation services, from delivery to setup.
What Are Modular Rooms?
Modular break rooms are convenient facilities that are prefabricated off-site to a customer’s specifications. These break rooms consist of multiple modules that are delivered to the final facility location where they are assembled into the complete structure.
Unlike break rooms built on-site, modular prefabricated break rooms offer certain benefits that make them ideal for many workplaces. They provide employees with a space that offers a level of quietness, cleanliness, and relaxation to facilitate an enjoyable break experience. Quality modular break rooms boost employee productivity through increased convenience and comfort.
Benefits of Modular Break Rooms
Modular break rooms offer the following benefits that make them suitable for many businesses:
- Comfortable Space for Employees. Many workspaces involve repetitive, exhausting tasks and uncomfortable environments, requiring employees to have a space to temporarily escape during work hours. A modular break room can provide employees with a comfortable area that allows for plenty of rest, which can subsequently keep employees more productive.
- Boosted Team Morale. Employees will be more eager to work for a company that makes their breaks pleasant while enabling them to connect with one another. As a result, employees will form stronger bonds with each other and experience a surge in morale, which will make it easier to attract and retain staff.
- Increased Productivity. Modular break rooms give employees a space to take a break that’s not far from the workplace, making it easier for them to return to work as needed once their breaks and lunches end. Giving your employees a comfortable space they see as a pleasant escape will also make them more productive, as they’ll experience less fatigue and exhaustion on the job.
- Versatility of Design. While permanent break rooms come with a set design, you benefit from more flexibility with modular break rooms. If necessary, you can easily reconfigure and relocate your modular break room. For instance, if your business is growing and you need a larger break room, you can easily add onto or restructure your modular break room to meet your needs.
- Superior Cleanliness and Quietness. Modular break rooms can come with many fixtures and accessories to offer a higher level of quietness, cleanliness, and overall comfort. For instance, you can install features such as thermal insulation and HVAC systems along with different types of lighting settings and acoustic components. All of these elements combine to form the perfect space for employees to take their breaks.
|Services||Construction, Delivery / Set-Up, Design and Engineering, Fabrication, Financing, Support Services|
|Shower/Washroom/Restroom Construction Options||Permanent, Temporary|
|Interior Options||Benches, Communal Showers, Copper Water lines, Custom Cabinetry and Counter Tops, Custom Fixtures, Exhaust Fans, Fresh Water Tanks, Glass Front Shower Doors, Liquid Soap Dispenser, Low Flow Commodes, Multiple Lavatory Stations, Multiple Locker Units, Safety Glass Mirror, Self Contained Plumbing, Steel Privacy Partitions, Urinals, Vapor Proof Lighting|
|Features||Pre-wired and Pre-Plumbed, Economical and Aesthetically Appealing, Handicap Accessibility, HVAC Systems, Water-saving Devices, A variety of floor plan and custom options|
|Applications||Amusement Parks, Campgrounds, Public Functions, Municipal and Large Sporting Events, Construction Sites, Rest Stop Areas, Employee Facilities|
|Exterior Siding Options||Steel, Aluminum, Vinyl, Wood, Stucco (Brick or Special Siding Installed at Site)|
|Interior Floor Covering Options||Anti-Slip Covering, Ceramic Tile, Commercial Grade Vinyl, Tile|
|Lead Time||Delivered in as little as six weeks|
|Service Advantages||Comprehensive quality control inspections from top to bottom before leaving factory
State and third party approvals and inspections
CSA International approvals
Engineer sealed prints
Built in a controlled environment
Use same high quality materials as a contractor
Drawings and specifications provided for approval before production
Priced far less than conventional construction
Shipping and set up provided
|Compliance||All of our buildings meet or exceed state and National codes|
|Industries Served||Stadiums, Distribution Centers, Energy, Manufacturing / Assembly plants, Military, Mining, Oil Drilling / Oil Sands, Prisons / Correction facilities, Private School, Public School, Recycling, Security, Steel Mills, Trucking, Universities, Waste / Sanitation|
Why Choose Modular Break Rooms from Commercial Structures
Since our establishment in 1976, we’ve provided clients all over the world with modular building solutions. We offer industrial and commercial units that are entirely portable, durable, and customizable based on our customers’ needs. We work to provide all of our customers with top-quality prefabricated and modular structures with a fast turnaround time and competitive prices.
To learn more about our structures and capabilities, contact a member of our team for additional information.