Modular laboratories, clean rooms, clinics and other medical buildings provide fantastic solutions when hospitals and medical facilities have a limited amount of available working space and expansion is not possible.
Organizations within the medical industry often become presented with difficult situations that require a unique solution. One particular scenario that often proves problematic is the need for space and building expansions or even new facilities when major updates are necessary for growth.
Modular Solutions for the Medical Industry
Commercial Structures Corp. provides a comprehensive service from the initial requirements and design phase, right through to implementation and final construction. We have extensive knowledge of modular structures, specifically. Using this knowledge, we can offer a tailored service and a series of cost-effective modular structures used as prefab hospitals and modular clinics fit for use in this demanding industry. To reiterate what we can offer, the following sections detail the benefits of modular medical buildings & modular laboratories and what you can expect from your purchase.
What are the Customizable Components of Modular Laboratories?
Each modular structure can be customized in a variety of ways to ensure it is fit for purpose. Medical laboratories and care stations can vary greatly depending on their use, hence why this level of customization is a huge benefit.
Some of the main components & features that can be included in our modular structures are noted below:
- Advanced security systems to protect the structure’s contents
- Sound-proofed walls for improved privacy
- Customized lighting solutions suitable for medical work
- Climate-control to create suitable working conditions
- Load-bearing floors to support heavy equipment
- Piping to help the transport of clean water
- Designated waiting areas for patients
- Custom workstations to perform medical research and testing
- Fitted storage units for medical equipment
The above only lists a small sample of what our modular buildings can include – we can customize your structure in a variety of ways to create the perfect medical solution for your business.
How is this Type of Modular Structure Beneficial?
Now that you understand how our modular structures work, it is important to understand why this particular type of building is beneficial. Why should an organization choose a modular medical clinic over a permanent structure built from the ground up?
Modular medical buildings & modular laboratories can offer the following advantages:
- Easy and quick to install
- Can provide a space-saving alternative to a permanent structure
- Customizable to serve a specific purpose
- Easily removable if no longer required
- Much cheaper than a purpose-built structure
- Provides the option to expand existing buildings easily
- A quick process from initial design to on-site installation
As you can see, this type of structure offers a quick, efficient solution. If an organization has limited funds, space or time to implement the design and construction of a permanent medical facility, a modular medical structure is a fantastic alternative.
Why Turn to Commercial Structures Corp. for Your Medical Buildings?
Here at Commercial Structures Corp, we understand the obstacles medical organizations face when considering expansion and new premises. Tight budgets, limited space, and time is always of the essence.
This is why our modular medical buildings & modular laboratories present a viable solution to your structural requirements. If you are looking for an additional medical examination room, an advanced research lab, or a purpose-built treatment center, we can deliver.