Our portable industrial buildings and modular units can be built for permanent installations or sit on temporary foundations for easy mobility. A temporary foundation finish has easily transportable materials that are simple to take apart for the move. One great example of a portable building application is a small office building, especially one at a construction site. All of our modular buildings are built according to applicable state and municipal building codes.
In addition to being easily relocated, our portable buildings are also changed effortlessly based on need. This means it can be quickly disassembled and moved to another location or modified based on the application. These work well in manufacturing environments where space is valuable and limited, and changes must be made without a moment’s notice. For example, industrial storage buildings might need to be moved from one end of the plant to another based on a particular manufacturing project.
What Are Portable Industrial Buildings?
Portable industrial buildings are modular structures that builders prefabricate prior to fitting and installing them for specific projects. These buildings are ideal for many industries and applications as convenient construction solutions that offer more efficiency and cost-effectiveness than permanent structures that builders construct on-site.
These modular buildings also deliver great versatility in both function and design. Your business can select the size, configuration, and features that best meet your needs. You can utilize them as temporary solutions to quickly increase your facility space, relocate them as your needs change, or keep them permanently in place for long-term use. For ultimate flexibility, impermanent foundations support mobility as they’re comprised of materials that facilitate quick dismantling.
Benefits of Portable Industrial Buildings
Portable industrial buildings offer numerous benefits, making them popular for widespread applications. Their advantages include:
- Efficient installation — and dismantling — in virtually any location. The modular nature of portable industrial buildings allows for faster installation and simplifies future moves. Also, unlike permanent structures, portable buildings offer more installation location and surface flexibility.
- Strong construction for reliable durability. The right portable buildings comprise construction materials and designs that optimize portability and ease of installation without compromising the structure’s durability.
- Sizing versatility. The size of permanent structures is set, and scaling up requires costly expansions. Conversely, you could end up paying for more space than you need. A portable building is easier to customize, sizing your modular facility to your specific requirements.
- Cost-effectiveness. When you lease a permanent space, you’re locked into a contract for a specific time period. By erecting a portable industrial building instead of a more costly, permanent space, you receive comparable facility benefits at a more attractive price.
- Customization possibilities. You can select from many accessories to customize your portable industrial building, including the number and placement of doors, windows, walls, and light fixtures. You have your choice of floors and can even include features that come standard in permanent structures like bathrooms or HVAC systems. Regardless of what you need for your building, you’ll be able to find it with Commercial Structures.
Features of Portable Industrial Buildings
Commercial Structures Corp. offers only the highest quality portable industrial buildings for more than 30 years. No matter how specific your requirements are, we can handle them. Our portable buildings include a wide selection from compact 100 square feet offices to 100,000 square feet structures.
When you order your portable structure from us, you’ll get construction, delivery and setup, as well as your choice of exterior and interior design. Interiors can include counters, cabinets, crown moulding, lighting, window treatments and more. We use quality building components for our portable structures. Examples of these are climate control and flame retardant materials, fire suppression, HVAC systems, computer wiring intercom systems, and much more.
On exterior walls, siding options include:
Portable Industrial Building Applications
Portable industrial buildings support myriad applications, lending your operation optimal facility versatility. You can use them for:
- Individual, small-scale offices
- Portable commercial buildings for full-scale business complexes
- Storage structures ranging from transit sheds to warehouses
- Specialty storage like freezer and cold-storage facilities
- Vehicle garages
Portable Industrial Buildings From Commercial Structures
Our engineers can work with your parameters or potential problems, such as space, technical, environmental or functional issues. Creating long-lasting portable industrial buildings, our team makes sure each building meets or exceeds state and national codes every time. Commercial Structures Corp. is so confident in our abilities, we take full responsibility of a project from the beginning to the end.
For more information on what portable industrial or commercial buildings we can offer you, contact us today.